Votol EM-100 & EM-150 controllers

squall333 said:
I think i need a 72v relay. So all the voltage on the handlebar buttons are 72v so id need a relay to swith the 12v stuff from the 72v stuff

They're available, saw 72v automotive types on ebay for about $25 for 10x and there shouldn't be much problem getting industrial and PCB relays at 72v.

stan.distortion said:
squall333 said:
I think i need a 72v relay. So all the voltage on the handlebar buttons are 72v so id need a relay to swith the 12v stuff from the 72v stuff

They're available, saw 72v automotive types on ebay for about $25 for 10x and there shouldn't be much problem getting industrial and PCB relays at 72v.

Am i better off just doing 72v to 12v dc to dc converter then a much more availble 12v relay?

squall333 said:
stan.distortion said:
squall333 said:

Am i better off just doing 72v to 12v dc to dc converter then a much more availble 12v relay?
Do you mean outputs from the display (I don't have so no idea how they work) or just how to wire things up in general? As above, a DC to DC converter. 90v max to 12v ones are readily available, I ordered one a few days ago on fleabay for about $20 iirc but I'm taking a chance on that one, there are a lot of poor quality units on the market that have burst into flames. It'll be getting fuses on both sides and temporarily mounted somewhere fireproof until it's had time to prove its self and even then will probably be replaced with something of known quality before too long.

Hey
i have this kind of problem.
the control unit is votol em-30s
i got access with votol em v3 program i thought i was downloading the bin file for the box but it apparently wasn't compatible when the program crashed and now i can't access that controller unit anymore connect.
is there any way to set the factory settings of that controller without a computer?
all electrical activity is missing from my electric moped.
apparently my control unit apparently completely emptied or went a bit across that didn't work anymore

Hello comrades, I became the owner of a new EM-50S fresh release in 2021, version SW 2.33 HW 1.13, please tell me how to turn off Flux Weaking correctly or at least minimize its impact ... if possible, Thank you.

E.G.E said:
Hey
i have this kind of problem.
the control unit is votol em-30s
i got access with votol em v3 program i thought i was downloading the bin file for the box but it apparently wasn't compatible when the program crashed and now i can't access that controller unit anymore connect.
Try this Config File
View attachment Config-Default EM30S.rar

Votol EM 100 mit 2,3 KW Motor, 60 Volt 80 Ah
I tried everything but the speed remains 25-30 km.
Is there a possibility that the problem is in the electric motor?
Za is designed so that I can be manipulated by the controller.

borko444 said:
Hello guys.
These are the original settings of my controller.
I have unchecked the speed limit.
I removed the double voltage check mark.
I will also change the percentages in the speed tree
But I'm worried about values like 5000 High Flux Weakening.

The only speed I have when turning on is average. I would like to make the average speed be 99% of both values.
Mid Flux-Weakening Walue I think to leave it at 1600 but to change it to 2500 maximum to see how the engine reacts.
My question is about 4 Pole pairs and what the permissible values of Mid Flux-Weakening Walue. 5000 I think it's too much.
thank you in advance

P.S My goal is just to remove the speed limit.

Attachments

• kontroler.png
    kontroler.png
    72 KB · Views: 1,399
Does anyone know how the ports actually map to functions? Like when trying to add high break for regen?

I can't connect to the box anymore and nothing works when I install the box.
Is there any manual factory setting? eg some pins together for a certain period of time which would reset the box to the factory settings so that it could be reconnected and the values ​​I want could be set.

yes i have another box but it has such a nasty problem that the engine doesn't twist at all when i lift the tire into the air and twist the throttle so the tire spins and when i lower it it stops spinning.

sorry my bad language i live in finland and no one in finland can help me with my problems

I have a Votol EM 150 and 72V QS 3000W motor . I want to drive this motor with this controller . But as is hook up the battery and check voltage in controller input , it shows 0V. Also i checked for continuity in B+ and B- connections it beeps (its short circuited) . I cant figure out what is the problem. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Sharan said:
I have a Votol EM 150 and 72V QS 3000W motor . I want to drive this motor with this controller . But as is hook up the battery and check voltage in controller input , it shows 0V. Also i checked for continuity in B+ and B- connections it beeps (its short circuited) . I cant figure out what is the problem. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Just connect 'e-lock' pin to +BAT :wink: .
Votol E=POWER.jpg

Hello, I have velocifero mad 48v1000w190728 50003 and votol em-30s controller with 48v 52 amp battery. The hub wheel does not spin. By any chance someone could provide me with the correct settings of the controller. Thank You in advance.

ATTACH]

Has anyone measured the phase amp from the Votol controller. I'm looking something in the Range 400-500A.
My SVMC72150 is making only 250A, not 350A as claimed in the datasheet.

What does 470 pA mean?
Is this 470A rms for a short time or is this 330A rms?
My Sabvoton SVMC72150 is making 250A rms, and I want to do a step forward to 400-500A rms.

Trying to get reverse to activate on a EM-100. I have an EM-150 that works great with a push button switch but for the life of me I cannot get my 2 EM-100 controllers to work in reverse. I have tried the green and white wire to ground, the brown and white wire to ground, reset the port setting every way I can think of and no luck. In calibration mode it works fine. I set it the same as the EM-150 and nothing. what am I missing? (Screen shots enclosed) Thanks in advance for and advice!

(PS i know some of my page 1 -3 setting are out of spec in these shots, this was just some general testing going on when I took these.)

Attachments

• page 1.PNG
    page 1.PNG
    24.6 KB · Views: 1,141
  • page 2.PNG
    page 2.PNG
    25.8 KB · Views: 1,139
  • page 3.PNG
    page 3.PNG
    23.1 KB · Views: 1,138
  • page display.PNG
    page display.PNG
    23.8 KB · Views: 1,139
  • page port settings.PNG
    page port settings.PNG
    27.4 KB · Views: 1,140
Triumphtwins said:
Trying to get reverse to activate on a EM-100. I have an EM-150 that works great with a push button switch but for the life of me I cannot get my 2 EM-100 controllers to work in reverse. I have tried the green and white wire to ground, the brown and white wire to ground, reset the port setting every way I can think of and no luck. In calibration mode it works fine. I set it the same as the EM-150 and nothing. what am I missing? (Screen shots enclosed) Thanks in advance for and advice!

(PS i know some of my page 1 -3 setting are out of spec in these shots, this was just some general testing going on when I took these.)

Hi, i remapped lots of inputs and it worked well for me, the only thing what i can see that in your settings you setted up the "SW" option, i don't know why.
I'm not sure where the PC15 has been connected outside, but i'm sure that the PD0 is the light blue wire in my controller.
Let's try with this wire and with this setting for the PD0. Remark: you need to disable the other reverse input, because 2 inputs wit the same function makes mistakes for the controller, i forgot it and didn't know why is it works tricky.

Képernyőkép 2021-07-29 074208.png

Thanks for the input! I'll give it a try tonight and report back my findings.

Does every port control actually control a different wire on the input plug? I have both my EM-150 and EM-100 wired the same but if I try the 150 settings on the 100 the 100 will not respond to any input.

Another thought, I got my controllers straight from QS but they came with no manual or paperwork so I only have what I found online. I did find the user manual on the Siaecosys website. I had to google the wiring diagrams for these controllers and found 3 different diagrams. One shows the Green and White for reverse, another shows Brown and White and another shows the Grey and Black is reverse. I have tried all 3 and none work for me it for me.

Thanks again, I'll try your settings tonight.

Success! I guess I didn't realize that the ports are for each wire on the plug! It makes total sense but after all the reading of the manual and this thread I just never figured that out.

So, I went through each port and changed every one back and forth until I figured out which on was the the "Grey and White" wire I had going to the reverse push button switch. PAO was the right one. I set it to parameter # "10:reverse_set" and BINGO, my push button now controls reverse! Others I have figured out is PDO is the green and white wire and PB3 is the yellow and white wire.

All my thanks for your input! Have A Great Day!

TriumphTwins

Triumphtwins said:
Success! I guess I didn't realize that the ports are for each wire on the plug! It makes total sense but after all the reading of the manual and this thread I just never figured that out.

So, I went through each port and changed every one back and forth until I figured out which on was the the "Grey and White" wire I had going to the reverse push button switch. PAO was the right one. I set it to parameter # "10:reverse_set" and BINGO, my push button now controls reverse! Others I have figured out is PDO is the green and white wire and PB3 is the yellow and white wire.

All my thanks for your input! Have A Great Day!

TriumphTwins

good to hear that it is working now.
The manuals are very bad, especially the programming manual.
You can find the latest ones here (i think):
http://www.siaecosys.com/list/?classid=102

Back