What features do you want? Throttelizer/Throttle interface

For data logging and display ideas i can recommend you http://www.green-eye-data.com/

It’s a free software to share and display measurement data. You just have to write the data in a certain structure in a textfile.

Maybe this helps

Thanks Powerpedro. We'll evaluate the data viewers soon.

On another note, we've had a few questions in the recent past about this, so I'll post here so everyone can know.

There's two new variants available. One is the "booster switch" version, and the other is a two current limit version and the current limit can be chosen by a customer provided switch.

Basically, in the boost switch wires version, instead of requiring a double flicking of the throttle for a boost, a button switch can be attached to two wires provided by the Throttelizer so that one can trigger the boost through pushing the button. A "momentary on" button is recommended for this (So you don't accidentally leave "boost" on), though any on-off switch will work.

In the two current limit version, the burst current limit basically becomes a second current limit, and these can be switched by an on/off switch.

The current sales page is at http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11877 .

Hi,

www.evlogix.com said:
There's two new variants available. One is the "booster switch" version, and the other is a two current limit version and the current limit can be chosen by a customer provided switch.

In the two current limit version, the burst current limit basically becomes a second current limit, and these can be switched by an on/off switch.
Can this be used for a "Power Limit" and a "Legal Limit" switch so that you can press a button or hit a switch and truthfully say "Yes officer, it limited to 1,000 watts"?

MitchJi said:
Can this be used for a "Power Limit" and a "Legal Limit" switch so that you can press a button or hit a switch and truthfully say "Yes officer, it limited to 1,000 watts"?

It could, although I don't think the police want me to say that. :wink:

It could also be possibly used as a "kid friendly" of "beginner friendly" button.

so whats the go with this thing, was it finished and ready for sale? the link on the op is not working, but I would be interested to know what came of it, what it can do and how much...

bandaro said:
so whats the go with this thing, was it finished and ready for sale? the link on the op is not working, but I would be interested to know what came of it, what it can do and how much...

Yes they were finished (the assembly on mine was atrocious at best EVLogix needs to learn to solder
mine broke within 10 minutes of unpacking it
) ...... yes they were forsale (no refund).... they didn't work well at all (still have mine if you wish to pay postage for it...) Astro servo tester and BEC is all you need. ES member Recumpence does them in a lil kit if you can't solder.

KiM

I also have one if you want, like Kim said their are better simpler cheaper options available.
Mine did work well I have to say.

Alex

hmmm, pity...

I got my rc esc working fine on a hall effect, I was just wanting it for the current limiting etc. Could have been a nice failsafe system. This stupid 200 watt limit we have...

Back