,99 cents per mile and getting better...

Well, I've passed the 550 mark.. now closer to 600 mile's, since I added the electric conversion to my bike. That put's my fun at just over a dollar per sMile. Not bad at all, and considering the battery still seems to be rolling along as new..... Let's see if I can get down below .25 cpm.

(not considering recharge electricity $ of course) but I can cover that.

Just keep it rolling and be safe. I got hit by a car a couple of weeks ago, didn't hurt me much, I got lucky and I am riding still.

The bike I am riding now combined with all the parts I needed and those I added anyway all add up to about $1400.00 USA over time.

Break pads, cables, throttles, tires, tubes, new seat, wires, connectors, ect......

I am somewhere past 7500 miles on this motor/bike configuration.

All-in-all on this one is about 18.6¢ per mile USA. Not without it's close calls though.

Be safe and enjoy the ride!

:D

I've got 13K miles on my 10ah 24s pack that cost $275, so that's ~2.1 cents per mile.

I think he meant the whole bike, but still, I think you might have the record for low battery cost, other than guys who got free cells.

Me, I have historically done more like 30 cents per mile (just the battery, and not counting chargers) from my hobby king stuff. Not ridden enough, and treated too harshly when ridden is my problem. But I still get 2 good years, and one or two more years that they work poorly out of my HK lipos. About 2000 street miles, and another 500 dirt is about my average yearly distance. Riding more would push that cost per mile way down.

Back