Lightweight Commuter Cute 100 CST

athletic91 said:
No Torque arms needed, peak power is about 850w but its not more than 5 secs before dropping back to 300w nominal. I guess bring a rear wheel drive help distribute the torque better

the rear dropouts are beginning to wear off, in time I'm afraid the motor axle will move about due to the torque

athletic91 said:
Would like to update that the bike is back to being a normal non electric bike. It was a hell of a ride.

Oh man! They sure have been ramping up enforcement for ebikes and pmds recently. Even stealth is quite hard now since even on regular bicycles they will come up to take a quick look. Was that the reason why you decided to de-electrify?

Wow. Max bike speed is 25 km/hr on roads. That doesn't leave a whole lot of room for enjoying the benefit of an electric motor assist. OTOH, Singapore is only about 26 miles across. So maybe the need for higher speeds isn't as great as it is in other locations. Still, I'd think that allowing e-bikes to go faster when traveling on roads would be more sensible than the current speed limit.

matthewmax09 said:
athletic91 said:
Would like to update that the bike is back to being a normal non electric bike. It was a hell of a ride.

Oh man! They sure have been ramping up enforcement for ebikes and pmds recently. Even stealth is quite hard now since even on regular bicycles they will come up to take a quick look. Was that the reason why you decided to de-electrify?

yes its not worth to be caught. the govt is even considering banning e-scooters due to many accidents and fire cases

Back