Vector bike and frame owners.

18s fits nice incl the smal 50A-84v crystalyte controller.

side panels on the vector are not so good and doenst fit 100% :(
smal covers@the headtube are to long/not for the frame i have.

Batterie is compleet and fits nice.
This weekend i wil test the radius with this batterie(90/100km i think).

ziltoid81 said:
Joachim, which motor is it?
MP 3,new skf bearings,12awg phase wires,cooling holes makes 3.5Kw easy and no heat problems
62km/h 24inch wheel.

Some feedback about the Vector frame after an experience of about 6 months, I think: I had 5 crashes, since I have the bike right know. 4 of them I think were some low sider because I had just the front brake working (means front wheel slipped away). The other one is out of my brain. I don't know how I crashes there.. But well, up to here the Vector frame always showed some really high quality. I like it really much. And I'm sure I'm not the only one. 

-Elias

DasDouble said:
Some feedback about the Vector frame after an experience of about 6 months, I think: I had 5 crashes, since I have the bike right know. 4 of them I think were some low sider because I had just the front brake working (means front wheel slipped away). The other one is out of my brain. I don't know how I crashes there.. But well, up to here the Vector frame always showed some really high quality. I like it really much. And I'm sure I'm not the only one. 

-Elias

thx for feedback Elias.

Joachim said:
ziltoid81 said:
Joachim, which motor is it?
MP 3,new skf bearings,12awg phase wires,cooling holes makes 3.5Kw easy and no heat problems
62km/h 24inch wheel.

Where ES members can get this cells? :D

Take the bike for a long ride today,to test the battery distance i can ride.
Avs 35kmh and and a lot full throtle 60kmh fun in the woods.
i charge the 18s to 74.3V so 4.13V for a singel cell.
I compleet the ride after 93km in total......battery stil not empty :shock:
the voltage after 93km is 63.5V so 3.5V for a singel cell.
100+km is no problem for this battery,i think i can get a 150km range :mrgreen:

Aha hhaahahahahaha :mrgreen: and my local VW seller said its "top secret and I will never know what art of battery's are being used in the E-Up" hahahahaa. What a dump""s ^^

6599c9.jpg

juy4bl.jpg

2jcvrs9.jpg

k1oyg7.jpg

207qb9j.jpg

ziltoid81 said:
What was your consumption in wh/km?
Looks like a really efficient setup.
16Wh-1km....i dont have a CA on the bike.i can see and set the Amps-speed-batterie voltage etc..no realtime wh/km function.

I can see the max Amps use@full throtle...will check this today

Back