Vector bike and frame owners.

Joachim said:
ziltoid81 said:
What was your consumption in wh/km?
Looks like a really efficient setup.
16Wh-1km....i dont have a CA on the bike.i can see and set the Amps-speed-batterie voltage etc..no realtime wh/km function.

I can see the max Amps use@full throtle...will check this today

Whut?! I have 30Wh/km :O?!

Joachim said:
i cruise a lot 35kmh speed...constant pul off wil give a 20wh-1km

a cell is 670gram

Impossible for me..!!! I'm always 30kmh average and still have 30Wh/km and I accelerate always as low as possible.. :O

ride 106km total today and there is stil 63volt in the pack,3,5v in a singel cell.
Ride extra hard more 40kmh and avs 35kmh,check the speedometer on gps and it is the same.
and i cant say the bike is slow are lazzy...runs fast en topspeed almost 60kmh.

56kmh max throtle the controller takes 18A continue.

If i dont pedal i reach 19wh/km at my 30A setting.
Got it at the weekend, 35kmh average 60 max. for 50km.
Problem is i cant pedal above 30kmh due to the wide QS motor.......so with heavy pedaling at 45kmh i would also reach 16wh/km i guess.

But with my 120A/100kmh setting this is of course impossible.
28-35wh at this setting, but it depends on how crazy you go.

Acceleration and speed kills range.......

Well.. It is, how it is. After unloading my 5 Turnigy 16Ah, 14,8 4s, 2p LiPos from HH by accident down to 2,0-2,5v, I don't get more then 22km out of it. :/. It is like 660Wh pack now, as one single cells drops down really fast on higher current. 

Yap, this is why I have a fire alarm which was supposed to get mounted in my house built in my bike hahaha^^
No seriously, I have no other option right now as I have no other battery right now. This is why I'm planing on buying or building my own one. :S
I hate LiPos, especially the feeling of having a damaged one in your bike. Oh sorry, not only one, 5 of them :S

Merlin said:
send them to me...ill check if i can make them alive again.
can also check RI and capacity for you. all you have to pay is twice shipping inside germany.

Hey Merlin, thank you for that really much! I will have to use them until I have another battery for my daily trips. I will come back to you then :)
-Elias

Hi,

i receive my vector frame and DNM8

does anyone can tell me how mounting headset bearing (provided by vector) in the frame ?

there is 2 different ball bearing, a cup and a black cover...

thanks

lionelt said:
Hi,

i receive my vector frame and fork DNM8 (and other parts) and i 've a question about mounting fork and bearing i

does anyone can tell me how mounting headset bearing (provided by vector) in the frame ?

there is 2 different ball bearing, a cup and a black cover...

thanks

Hi guys,

does anybody have some experienced with Adaptto and riding in freez?
I would like to finally move the controller outside the frame because of better cooling but I would like to know if it's ok to ride it in low temperatures. My friend has a Sabvoton controller and after 10.000 kilometres he has no problem. He rides in rain, snow, wood, concrete...he's able to cover the whole bike with dirt and still happy rides it :)
But I heard some problems with adaptto and humidity, rain. My friends had the problem too. They just catched a rain on a trip.

Thank you.

Second question. Does anybody have experience with DNM rear shock? I heard it is very good shock but imediatelly after I received, I try to put on the Vector frame. It was little bit pain in the ass so i had to bend the eyes on the frame a little bit. I used a small hammer very gently to center the yes to put trough the axle screw. But then I moved the bike holding the seat post and tried to move the shock to centere the yes and then the shock felt apart. I'm sure I did not use any big power or pull it so much. So..the oil bleeded and the shock is probably broken :/
Now I don't know if does it worth it to send it back to Taiwan and maybe risk the bad inspection conclusion or rather buy a new shock. Or try to fix it myself.

Thank you all

Attachments

• IMG_20161003_113022.jpg
    IMG_20161003_113022.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 1,769
Oha :O Hi, I had the same problem with the rear DNM RCP-3 Shock. I made a wheelie, crashed backwards so the fork got turned upside down and the oil leaked completely. Now I still use the shock for daily commuting but it fells apart when I do ride too big bumps. I've got told to send it back to Taiwan too but I have to have a shock in my bike to be able to use it when the broken one is on the way for inspection. Now I wait until Artur is back from his trip and can answer me if I can get a shock while mine is on the fly for repairing. I don't want to blame Vector for that, as this is not their fault. This is a mistake made by DNMs production. I am sure Vector will solve this problem by giving me something to use while mine is on the way for repair. 

I have no experience yet with my Adaptto Max-E in cold temperatures as I am not using max. current (14kW), but 7,5kW. 
One thing I could mention is, that it showes "!HALLS!"-Error sometimes. But I think this is a mistake by my cable-connecting-skills (Sorry for that bad English here). 
-Regards, Elias

hi
does anyone can help me to understand how mounting DNM-USD8 into vector frame. i receive headset but cannot fix really fork tube on upper headset frame

i also pm Arthur, but if ES member can explain how to .

here 's pictures

well here all parts (except upper fort T)
116.jpg

1, 2, 3 and 6 are ok for me : right ?

but problem are with 4 and 5
4 fits into 3 but fork tube is not tight enough as you can see, and what to do with 5?
411.jpg

i hope undertand to fit 4 into 5 and all into 3 but that not'fit enough (just contact with angular 45°) into upper ball bearing (3) ?
310.jpg

thanks for your help

Hi, I have the same problem.

Now everything is more or less working, but if I press the front brake and push the bike, it moves a bit. So finally I don't think that this is supposed to be as shaky as that. Maybe Artur can help?

My local bicycle store wasn't even able to install it without this shaking around thing. :/

DasDouble said:
Hi, I have the same problem.

Now everything is more or less working, but if I press the front brake and push the bike, it moves a bit. So finally I don't think that this is supposed to be as shaky as that. Maybe Artur can help?

My local bicycle store wasn't even able to install it without this shaking around thing. :/

your local bike store mechanic is bad and he should feel bad.. you instal all the headset rings, compress everything with headset cover with anchor in fork tube, then fixing the bolts on a front crown of the fork, and loosing a bid bolt on a hedset cover... Elias Elias.. There should be no "shaking" on a bike than can go 100kmh... look on youtube how to do it.

Now 4 Sale https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/vector-power-e-bike-6000-watt-95-km-h-wie-neu-bj-08-16/546536203-217-2104

Back